Mimi Fishman Foundation Auction Terms and Conditions
- You can browse the auctions at any time without registering, but to bid on an auction, you must first register. To register, simply click on the Register link. You will then see this screen. Read the agreement, agree or exit. If you do agree to the terms, choose a user name which you can easily remember and fill in the other required fields. Your password will then be generated and emailed to you. You can change your password at any time by choosing the Change Password link. You only need to register once, as you can change your user information at any time by choosing Change Info link.
Notes: There may only be one account per email address. The system will not let you create more than one account with the same email address.
- Once you have an active account, you are ready to bid. Simply view the item, and place your bid.
- Note the type of auction that you are bidding on. The bidding process is NOT like eBay, as the bid you place - no matter how much above the previous bid - is your actual bid (rather than a ""maximum"" bid type auction).
- It is highly recommended that you read over all sale, payment and shipping terms and conditions before you place your bid. Please only bid if you are serious about fulfilling your bidding obligation. All Mimi Fishman Foundation auctions are for charity, and we certainly don't want to have a winning item not shipped because a bid was not fulfilled.
Completing the Transaction
- Once an auction closes, an email will be sent to the winning bidder letting them know they did in fact win. If you are the winning bidder please respond to that email as soon as possible.
- We ask that all winning donations be made within 10 days of the auction end.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or extend auction end times in the event of an outage.
- We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an item at any time prior to final sale. This would only be done if for good reason and if necessary.
- If we are prevented by fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever from delivering the winning item, we will either offer a return of your donation, or come to a mutually agreeable solution.
- While we've done our best to ensure accuracy and correctness, we are not responsible for typographical errors in descriptions or prices.
- Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of all terms as posted on this site.
The Foundation respects your right of privacy. The information you provide will not be given out to others or used in any method other than communicating with you about the Foundation and/or our charity auctions.